COVID 19 Operating Information **UPDATE 7/29/21*
As many of you know we were able to welcome you back into the building in May but if we want to stay this way we MUST follow CDC and Washington DOH guidelines. Effective June 29th 2021 our lobby remains open but ALL persons inside the facility, regardless of vaccine status MUST wear a mask correctly at all times. This is for everyone safety, regardless of opinion, and if you don't want to wear a mask or forget one you will need to remain curbside for your pet's evaluation. Belligerent, aggressive or rude behavior regarding clinic policies will not be tolerated and we have the right to refuse service and will do so on the spot we are not the enemy we are just following the rules for everyone safety.
There are a few rules we must follow to remain open.
1. Please wear a mask at ALL TIMES when inside our facility even if you are fully vaccinated per the CDC Guidelines and Wa DOH.
2. Only one client per appointment is permitted in the building for each appointment and we need to try to maintain 6ft spacing when inside.
3. Our public restrooms remain closed due to access limitations. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
4. If you prefer to remain curbside we are happy to accommodate that just let us know when you are scheduling. We want everyone to feel safe.
5. If you are sick, exposed to a COVID positive person or are under quarantine please reschedule your appointment for a later date.
6. Be patient and be kind to our staff, Doctors and each other! We are all in this together.
**children 2 and under are not required to wear a mask**